In high temperature superconducting (HTS) AC applications, HTS tapes are assembled into high current capacity conductors. We previously reported our experimental results showing the AC loss reduction in a polygonal arranged single layer YBCO assembled conductor. The AC loss reduction is greatest in round shape arrangements.
- AC transport current loss
- transport current balance
- two layered polygonal YBCO assembled conductor
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Electronic, Optical and Magnetic Materials
- Condensed Matter Physics
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering